- One of the important aspects of CXO Resume is to show; above your Managerial wisdom that you are a GOOD HUMAN BEING and that can be indicated through your voluntary engagements and Community development initiatives.
- Concentrate on “complete P&L accountability” and harp on Profitable growth rather than Top line growth.
- At 99 degree centigrade water is hot; adding one degree centigrade will convert the water into steam and that steam can move a locomotive engine; many organizations fall short of that 1 or 2 degrees centigrade and there lies of emergence of C-suite vacancies.
- The ultimate ambition of any professional is to reach the zenith of the career journey and that is to see self as Business Head or CXO as the last innings.
- C-suite positions are having three broad categories:
- MD/CEO, 2) CEO/Business Unit head, 3) CXO, COO, CMO etc.
Talk about exponential growth with profitability, Driving the people practice, running the P&L to meet the business objectives has resulted in bespoke performance and phenomenal growth.
- There is a million dollar question, is CXO CVs are different, yes there is stark difference as it is meant to launch you into diffrent orbit.
- Mark the difference in the CV as you are going make the difference.
- To start with as the saying goes, “Morning shows the day”; enumerate the accountability of the early or formative years of career. It shows that you nurtured a vision, risk appetite, Leadership streak, extra mile to run, and transformed yourself too,
- Show that you have grown up from humble beginnings and reached thus far and excelling the leadership position, me not feeling guilt for several job hopping as you have grabbed offers by convincing interview panel and also in each stint proved through stellar performances.
- In fact it does not matter from where do you start but it does matter where you reach, a huge leap, and reached here not because of legacy of bosses.
- A significant eligibility for CXO category is to have decisive leadership skills; i.e. “I can hit my team to swear by me”. “What I say to the team they blindly believe, standby what I say because I know my team.” One of the best definitions of Leadership virtue is to have loyal followers.
- Another vital quality is creating a powerful statement by developing a strong goodwill, a refined individual amongst others, positioned as Brand Ambassador, Hands-on experience in managing crisis situation or as Image management representative.
- Highlight your ventures on reconfiguration of the Team approach, carving out competent business policies, Challenges of implementation any complex situation, a designated turned around Architect, Infusion of Innovation Culture, articulation of competitive strengths to surpass previous goals with clear value proposition by staying agile.
- There are many people in this world who knows many things but there are very few people who know how to articulate them.